Monday, October 6, 2008

Club Candy



I put these together for my Stamp Club members. 

SU! Cellophane Bags/Small
A strip of More Mustard card stock folded in 1/2
Ordinary staples to hold everything together
An inch wide strip of Autumn Vine Designer Paper from the holiday mini
(I edged the sides of the paper with my scissors to give it the soft frayed look then folded up one corner of the paper)
Used my Sage Shadow Stampin' Write marked to color (directly onto the stamp) the pumpkin from the Eat, Drink & Be Scary stamp set (which can ALSO be found in the holiday mini) and stamped it onto Sage Shadow card stock.
Used my 1" Circle Punch. (and edged my circle) 
Popped it off of the paper with a Stampin' Dimensional
and finished off the treat bag with a RETIRED 'swirly thing' from my Hodgepodge Hardware and a knot of Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon.
And don't forget the CANDY!!!

No comments: