Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stamp~A~Stack

12 cards, 3 of each design, $15 and a bottle of wine! Ok, so the bottle of wine didn't happen, I've found that mixing paper crafting with alcohol just doesn't mix very well, if you get my drift...

this is actually my least favorite, so I'll start with it first...

Paper: Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White & Elegant Eggplant CS
Dies: SU! Top Note & Sweetest Stem
Supplies: Elegant Eggplant & Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers, Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
(Also put whisper white card stock inside and stamped a Thank You in one corner)

this one was SUPER EASY but very effective! 

Paper: Old Olive, Textured Pink Pirouette & Whisper White CS. Also Bella Rose DSP
Supplies: Old Olive & Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers, 1-3/4" Circle Punch
Stamp: From our UNDER $10 page, Elegant Thank You

Trying to make more of a MAN Birthday card and we all know how hard MAN cards are...

Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Baja Breeze & Glossy White CS
Supplies: Cuttlebug Spots & Dots embossing folder, that I used with my Big Shot, Slit Punch, Brayer & Dry Swiffer Cloth
Ink: Baja Breeze Classic Stamp Pad & Versa Mark
Stamp Set: Happiness is a Journey

(To get the train, stamp train in Versa Mark ink, stamp image onto glossy card stock, brayer over with color of choice and then buff versa mark off with DRY Swiffer cloth)

This one's my FAVORITE...I LOVE how it turned out and the colors were inspired from flipping through my IKEA catalog

Paper: Basic Gray, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Whisper White Craft Stamp Pad
Supplies: Vintage Pewter Brads, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Piercer, Word Window Punch, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Square Punch
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Voila'

No comments: