Thursday, November 13, 2008

SU! in San Antonio

Dawn & Shelli Gardner (she just so happens to have my maiden name!)
 

Stampin' Up!'s design team-who we sat right next to

Dawn & Christina

Christina, Dawn, Marlene, Shelli & Becky

October 25th, Stampin' Up! was in downtown San Antonio with a regional seminar and when I heard that, I just HAD to sign up...of course NOT before calling up my neighbor, Christina and begging her to go with me! I asked the rest of my Club members and Becky & Marlene were both able to attend as well. I had a BLAST!!! We all got to meet Shelli Gardner, CEO of SU! and our day was filled with fun, ideas, projects, test driving the NEW Big Shot and of course STAMPING! My mind is reeling with all of the cool projects and techniques that I can't wait to try out! We're already planning our get away to Utah in August for the BIG Convention, which Shelli described as "regionals on steroids".

No comments: