Friday, January 8, 2010

January SWAP

Anne Marie will be hosting this month, on Saturday the 10th, from 1-4 and the SWAP theme for this month is to "make a Valentines Day card with the stamp set you LOVE MOST at this moment" (which could prove to be a challenge if your favorite set is a Christmas or Halloween set) and as you ALL know, Anne Marie is the QUEEN of pink, so she also requested that you use at least a bit of pink on your cards.


Here's my take on the SWAP and of course I used my ALL TIME FAVORITE stamp set, which is retired Like it a Latte. Yoyo Yellow, Melon Mambo & Chocolate Chip helped pull this one together. My fav part is the sparkly froth, which is just a bit of Tombow adhesive and Dazzling Diamonds.



3 comments:

Elisa and Kevin said...

I have to say Like it a Latte is still my all time favorite stamp set as well!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Fun PINK club this month! You could really feel the LOVE in the air with all the Valentine's Day cards....oh, and all the SPARKLIES! :)

LeroyLime said...

Thanks AM!!