Monday, March 8, 2010

March Club SWAPS


This month I hosted the club, as it's the LAST month for SALE A BRATION and I chose a 
man card theme...when I organized my card box, I noticed that I was running a little low on man cards and we all know those just seem to be the hardest ones to create, so I thought this would be a great challenge for the ladies (and myself for that matter)...

I used the stamp set TOTALLY TOOL & the Birthday saying is from GARDEN GREETINGS

a TON of cutting was had when I made all 6 of my SWAPS but not to fret, I LOVE cutting, it's like silent therapy for me, not to mention I LOVE how the cards turn out when I give them more attention to detail.

Here are the ladies MAN SWAPS, which I thought turned out AWESOME!! 

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love these man cards, so great!