Sunday, April 11, 2010

April Club Projects

Origami Box:

video tutorial found HERE


for the box with the band (11"X2") and ribbon
(2 pieces of ribbon @ 12" each) 
across the top, I scored the chocolate chip card at 
1-3/8, 3-1/2, 7-5/8 & 9-3/4


for the box with the flower on top, I took 6 scallop
circles to make the carnation, 
layering and fixing with a brad in the center &
adhering with a large glue dot.



Easel Card:


This card was a little time consuming to figure out how
to put it together BUT I do LOVE how it turned out!!

I took a sheet of 12X12 and cut it into 3 strips of 12"X4", which makes 3 easel cards
score the white card stock at 4", 6" & 8"
fold center fold and then outer folds opposite
place sticky strip (a MUST have for this card)
inside on inner fold of a 2" section and viola! 



Happy Birthday Circle Card:


I had a definite CIRCLE theme going on with
this card...the background which was cut out with
the TOP NOTE, I first layered onto a piece of scrap paper 1/2" 
strips of melon mambo, rich razzleberry & crushed curry

1 comment:

Staci said...

OOOhhh! I'm catching up on my blog-hopping, I've been a little slack lately.

I love the new look! I love these projects! I want a club again! I need more sentences with exclamation points!