Monday, December 5, 2011

Snow, what fun!


 This is one of the cards I had made up for this last week's Stamp A Stack at my house. Missed the deadline to enter it into the ColourQ challenge by a few hours yesterday, so I waited to post till today. 



I stamped my snowflakes in a random pattern using Night of Navy, Marina Mist and Bashful Blue and added a bit of sparkle with Dazzling Details to their centers. A tiny strip of Sahara Sand on the outside seam kind of give the card a book binding look. The Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder Punch added a nice decorative edge to the binding and my sentiment was stamped in Marina Mist. A few snowflakes on the inside adds a sweet touch with the scrap of Night of Navy left over from my border punch (a great way to use your small scraps).


SU! products used:
Stamps - Snow Swirled
Ink - Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue
Paper - Whisper White, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand
Punch - Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder
Other - Dazzling Details

No comments: