Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rocking Horse Congrats


I was thrilled when I spotted this sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches this week...so many fun options, it was actually hard to choose just what I wanted to spotlight in the three little panels. 


I did however, finally decide on these sweet felt little rocking horses that I picked up in Germany a few years ago. I love how striking the red is against the cool blue.


SU! products used:
Stamps - Baby Bundle
Ink - Real Red
Paper - Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Punch - 1-3/8" Circle
EF - Striped

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

very cute...love those rock horses..

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my .... this is one super cute card Dawn ... loooove the felt rocking horses and that red is such a striking and rich colour against the soft blue ...
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Lauri said...

This is so sweet; those are the cutest horses! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a sweet card. I love your color choices. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lesley said...

Great colours Dawn and how cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

None None said...

What cute rocking horses! Love the bright red against the pastel blue background - such a striking color combination that really works. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

What a great card! I, too, love the colors! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

Dawn, this is too adorable!! I am a big fan of red/blue together and they are so perfect for those rocking horses! Oh my! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

So sweet! Love those rocking horses!