Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments #118 - Emboss Resist


It's time again over at Hand Stamped Sentiments for another fun challenge! Don't you just LOVE Tuesdays?!
This week we're working on the "Emboss Resist" technique. A fun and easy technique if you haven't tried it out...


I stamped my little birdcages in Versa Mark Ink and then heat embossed them with Clear Embossing Powder onto Glossy White Paper. I covered the entire piece of glossy cardstock by sponging on So Saffron Ink, and the white reverse image is what magically appeared! 


Want to check out other Emboss Resist designs? Head on over to the Hand Stamped Sentiments Blog and see what the lovely design team has created for you this week. We'd love it if you'd link up and play along as well!


SU! Products Used:

Stamps - Aviary, SAB Punch Bunch
Ink - VersaMark, Pacific Point, So Saffron
Paper - So Saffron, Pacific Point, Glossy White
Punches - Scallop Square, 3/4" Circle
Other - Pacific Point Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder

4 comments:

jjcreations said...

What a fun card - love the embossed birdcages and the little owl at the bottom. You did a marvellous job with all of the Pacific Point. It looks great here - I'm so challenged by that colour!

Erika Clark said...

So cute! It's neat how everybody's take on the embossing is so different. Yours is a lovely little scene, I love that the stamped scene matches the cardstock. Great card!!!

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! Color combo is so pretty!!! Love the pop of emboss resist!!!

Stampin by Genny said...

I am so seriously behind on my commenting. I love the stamp set you used and the color combo is genius. I've never thought about using Pacific Point with So Saffron. It so pops!