Thursday, January 27, 2011

B is for BOY


Using this weeks Color Throwdown colors of Early Espresso, Kiwi Kiss, Marina Mist & Old Olive and this fab sketch from The Paper Players, I pulled together this cutie patootie card. 

PP31

 One of my all time favorite baby themed sets from SU! is of course
RETIRED but I just love the detail of this little foot from the I'm Here Stamp set. I stamped my little piggies in Early Espresso as well as the sentiment. After a bit of edging with the Cutter Kit tool on two of my circles, a few Stampin' Dimensionals and a scrap of 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon tied through my button and viola'!

Punches used: 2-1/2", 1-3/4" & 1-3/8" Circle

3 comments:

jaydee said...

Dawn, this is fabulous. I love your use of the circular elements with the button and the B. There is something so clean and simple about this card and yet you managed to create so much interest with the different color layers and little details like the Marina Mist ribbon.
Fabulous!
so glad you joined the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Julie Gearinger said...

Excellent job! I agree with Jaydee- the circular elements work so well together! I have always loved this set and am happy to see it used:-) Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great take on the sketch! I love the repitition of the circles! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!