Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Clearance Table

I did a bit of Spring cleaning, so to speak and FINALLY sorted out all of my RETIRED paper, ink pads, re -inkers, markers & wood mounted stamps. I have 22 stamp sets left all marked for a steal at $6 and under. Paper packs are $4 unopened, Classic Ink Pads $3, Markers $1 or less if you purchase the entire color set I have in stock!

List of stamp sets:

Bold Butterfly
French Flair
Out of the Box
Happy Heart Day
Congrats
Wings of Friendship
Bitty Basics
Card Games
Welcome Home
Elegant Thank You
Twick or Tweet
Carved & Candlelit
Polka Dot Punches
Very Thankful
Autumn Fest
Branch Out
Garden Greetings
Game Night
Eat, Drink & Be Scary
A little Somethin'
Patterned Pines
Party Punch


Phone me or come knocking to check out the steals. I can also pop them in a flat rate box and ship them directly to your door! 

No comments: