Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments #112 - Color Challenge



 This week over at Hand Stamped Sentiments, we are having a COLOR CHALLENGE!!! 

Can I get a what what!

grin...


AnyWHOOOO, (sorry, the owls made me do it) follow the deets and colors listed above and head on over to the Hand Stamped Sentiments Blog to link up your fun-tastic creations and take a peek at what 'owl' the design team ladies have nested together this week.


I'm always in need of Birthday cards and making them 'mailable' is always a plus!


I used a Fleur de Lis embossing folder on my Rich Razzleberry, inked it up with Versa Mark and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Although my 'clear' embossing powder somehow has bits of white in it...

which works well with my white embossed center Fleur de Lis and Happy Birthday sentiment, perfect!


SU! products used:

Ink - Craft White, Versa Mark
Paper - Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry
Other - Clear & White Embossing Powder

3 comments:

inkedx2 said...

This is a great birthday card! Love the fleur-de-lis motif.

Erika Clark said...

What What!!! SO pretty, and you're right, many of us have a lack of mailable cards. Love the Fleur De Lis and all the wonderful embossing.

Genny said...

Dawn,

I wish I could see this card in person. It looks so fabulously rich. LOVE, LOVE the background.