Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pastel Christmas


Happy Thanksgiving everyone, only one more month till Christmas!!! This month my SAS (San Antonio Swap) girls and I are making pink and green Christmas cards which I paired with the awesome sketch over at The Sweet Stop. I loved my little pastel cards so much I made up another 1/2 dozen for my ETSY shop


The polka dot DP is from my stash...love the soft fuzzy touchable texture of the circles, it makes for a warm and pastel Christmas! 



SU! products used:
Stamps - Snow Swirled, Come to Bethlehem 
Ink - Versa Mark, Basic Black
Paper - Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake
Punch - Scallop Edge, Modern Label 
Other - a mix of 50/50 Heat & Stick Powder and Dazzling Diamonds, Pretty in Pink ribbon, Jewels

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely card Dawn. That sparkly tree is gorgeous and I love the unusual, soft colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card...loving those colors...

inkedx2 said...

Love the fun colors of your card!