Friday, November 11, 2011

Honor




Happy Veteran's Day to those who have served and those who are serving...to my husband, friends, in laws and in memory of relatives past. THANK YOU! 


Veterans Day

by Cheryl Dyson
On Veterans Day we honor all,
Who answered to a service call.
Soldiers young, and soldiers old,
Fought for freedom, brave and bold.
Some have lived, while others died,
And all of them deserve our pride.
We’re proud of all the soldiers who,
Kept thinking of red, white and blue.
They fought for us and all our rights,
They fought through many days and nights.
And though we may not know each name,
We thank ALL veterans just the same.



Here's a card I put together last night to give my hubby today, he is my very own hero. I LOVE YOU!!


sorry for the picture quality, it was dark and a lamp was my sunlight!


No comments: