Friday, October 28, 2011

All for 1 and FREE FOR ALL

Couldn't help myself with the title of this post...

 This week over at Wee Memories, they are hosting a "free for all" challenge. We can choose our own inspiration, theme, etc for our creation. I know Halloween is almost here BUT my favorite holiday of all time is Christmas, so I decided to pull out some buttons and felt and create something cute! Christmas songs are already filling my head but I usually refrain from actually playing them out loud in our house till just after Thanksgiving. 


I hand cut the glittery stiff felt to fit and then glued them onto my card. Thanks for stopping by!


SU! products used:

Paper - Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Accessory - retired Season of Cheer rub on

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Oh how cute! This is so-over-the-top creative! Definitely a 10 on the cuteness scale, Dawn!