Friday, December 19, 2008

How 2

Make a BOW!! I said I'd post the instructions by the end of the week and I'm cutting it pretty darn close being that it's 9:30 pm on Friday! Whew!
I actually SNATCHED the idea (dare I say) from HERE. I was in the midst of wrapping presents, trying to get boxes mailed out, creating card #2 and the idea of our Christmas cards looming nearby when Christina came to my rescue and said the 3rd club project should be bows! (I think she got a hug and an I LOVE YOU, from that one, ha! Thanks Christina!!)

I used Stampin' Up! DSP (Designer Series Paper) in Pacific Point, Pop Up Glue Dots, SU! Vintage Brads (it doesn't matter what color you use though since you won't see them), Snail Adhesive and my handy dandy SU! Tabletop Paper Cutter (which is one of THE BEST purchases I've EVER made!)

You'll need 8 strips of 1" x 6", 4 strips of 1" x 5" and 1 strip of 1" x 4". (Click HERE for visuals and more instructions)

No comments: