Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pretty in Pearls-PPA58

Pals Paper Arts has again inspired me to create something beautiful and this week, the challenge is PRETTY IN PEARLS. Another baby gift for our little wee one came in the mail the other day and the white bag that held 3 onesies I put in my ever growing pile of STUFF to use on my cards. When I saw the PPA challenge, I knew I just HAD to use it since it reminds me of a bridal veil, classic & chic, just like pearls!
I cut a piece of the bag and layered it behind 3 silhouetted dress maker forms from Chic Boutique. A bit of Pretty in Pink ribbon, a phrase from Teeny Tiny Wishes & of course PEARLS from my Pretties Kit to complete the card.


7 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ohhhh, so pretty! Love that accent with that fun gift packaging! The pearls on the polka dots are the perfect touch! :)

Anonymous said...

You are ridiculously talented, Dawn. I love, love, love your cards. Miss you lots,

Anne (MacFarland)

Ann Schach said...

So chic and classy! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable - love the netting in the background! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Merlie said...

Very cute, Dawn! Thanks for the blog luvin'

Cheers

Stampin' Diva said...

A perfect shower card!! Thanks for joining us @ PPA!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh this is so adorable! okay, you rock, I had follow your blog, lol.