Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tess B-Day

I made this card for my good friend Berni, awhile back and didn't want to post it until she received it in the mail (of course I SHOULD'VE stamped BELATED inside since it was SOOOO LATE, oops!)
As always, I'm a fan of cutting things out...it's kind of like paper therapy and most likely a bit cheaper than retail therapy, hehe. I used the Tote-ally Tess & Happy Moments (RETIRED) stamp sets. And pulled Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze & Whisper White from the RETIRED Hand Drawn DSP. Also added a bit of RETIRED Kiwi Kiss double sided ribbon...guess I should've made this a RETIRED card instead, bwah haha.
After using one of my FAVORITE SU! punches, the Small Ticket Corner and adding a touch of BLING to the outskirts of the sentiment, I fancied up her shirt with two TEENY pieces of RETIRED chunky glitter (thank GOODNESS for tweezers)!!




1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oops, I had a typo in the first comment, eeek! I love SASSY Tess and her striped pants! That chunky glitter is an AWESOME little detail. Great card for a great gal...I hope Berni enjoyed it! :)