Friday, September 24, 2010

Feathers

I started putting together this card two days ago BUT didn't get around to finishing it till today. As simple as it looks...there's always the challenge to find just the RIGHT stamp set to use in certain challenges, accessories, textures, etc. etc. This weeks I heart 2 sketch challenge was my very first piece of inspiration. 
SFYTT

I'm not a HUGE fan of butterflies or hearts so I find it kind of ironic that this post has BOTH in it...my second challenge that I mushed with the first came from The Color Throwdown blog.
Color Throwdown #111

So....as this isn't my FAVORITE card ever, I do like my little sassy lady, isn't she cute?! and I have the PERFECT person to send this sweet betty to, my adoring hubby, who totally ruffles my feathers! (wink, wink)

1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Woot woot, look at this hot little creation! That little gal is too cute and I love the feather duster. Hee hee! :)