Thursday, October 14, 2010

Not So Normal Cycle

My dearly beloved washing machine has been down for the count for about a week now, so I pulled out this cute little stamp set, mentally sending my Sears repair man some good vibes, since he has to come back, yet again, to replace a part.
 This weeks Taylored Expressions sketch fit this stamp perfectly and I paired this sketch with the cheerful colors from the Color Throwdown to brighten my day, amidst the piles AND piles of dirty laundry that are starting to tower.
I used RETIRED Bella Rose DSP for my chocolate chip, a circle embossing folder on my piece of so saffron (to give the illusion of bubbles), white embossing for my sentiment, crystal effects to give the washer a shiny paint effect and of course a bit of bling to finish it off. Happy washing!! 

3 comments:

Renée said...

cute! love the crystal effects on the machine! Hope yours gets fixed soon!

Carla S. said...

Very cute card! Love the layout and fun image! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown! Hope your washer gets fixed!

Kristin Eberline said...

Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown :]