Thursday, September 1, 2011

Holiday Mini is HERE!!

The Holiday Mini is finally here...so if you're in the mood to make some ghoulish treats for your little goblins, spice up your Thanksgiving table with some hand made treats or get a head start on your Christmas cards and handmade goodies and gifts, you've got to check it out!!
With so many fun new items, I'm having a HARD time keeping my WISH LIST minimal, I'm in love with the cute little cellophane bags, perfect for putting Halloween treats in or chocolate dipped pretzels, yum! The Christmas Lodge stamp set, seriously?! I'm in lurveeee!! I can't wait to color that little cottage using my water colored pencils or crayons and then with a paper blending stump, to brighten up my image with some baby oil! (It's not just for the summer ladies!!) A new Stocking punch, um, can anyone say, "easy kid projects!" with a coordinating stamp set, FUN! and some bling or a felt embellishment, some ribbon and viola, handmade Christmas ornaments! Two shades of glimmer paper, since no girl I know can have enough GLITTER!!! The list goes on, so click on the catty link on the left and start browsing or you can go directly to my SU! demo web page HERE

You can order from this Holiday Mini starting today, September 1st-January the 3rd


No comments: