Wednesday, September 14, 2011

a little slow...


 Not sure if it's the move, being away from everything familiar or just my Mama brain BUT I'm in need of a serious pot of coffee and a regular school schedule for my daughter to get back on track, thankfully last week is starting to help all future dates look UP, hooray for school!

I made this little turtle card for a friend, better late than never, right?!
This weeks Wee Memories Challenge #67 is all about one layered cards and since this one's so flat (perfect for mailing!) I thought I'd give it a go and enter.

Punches used: Word Window
Stamp Set: Long Fellows
Colors: Whisper White, Basic Black & Lucky Limade

5 comments:

*Alison* said...

I just love that pop of green.. so cute! hugs

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute quirky fella! It looks like he's so stretched out becasue his back legs are even slower than his front legs and they can't keep up...LOL! Fun card Dawn :)

Amy Kolling said...

Oh this is just adorable! I had to zoom in to see just how cute he is! Thanks for playing along with the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

walchowDesign said...

Such a fun card!

Brandi said...

So cuuute! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!