Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Smell My Feet

This little mummy brings a smile to my face, especially with that caption "smell my feet"....

The Play Date Cafe is celebrating their 100th challenge this week and had this festive fall color palette to work with

I stamped my little mummy in Lucky Limeade, cut him out and popped him off my card with Stampin' dimensions. A bit of Old Olive ribbon under the "smell my feet" sentiment, which was stamped in Black Craft Ink and heat embossed with in Black. This little guy just didn't look complete without googly eyes and once I attached those, well, I just couldn't stop smiling!


the inside is stamped with "give me something good to eat"


Punches used: Word Window & Modern Label

4 comments:

Pauline said...

What a fab card, love this little mummy, a fab Halloween card!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Absolutely adorable - I'm a sucker for googly eyes. :) I love that you used these colors for a Halloween card. Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.

Colleen Dietrich said...

LOL! What a cute sentiment, and mummy. Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

Ruby said...

What a CUTE little card! Love the way you've used our colours and that little mummy is just adorable and funny too!!