Thursday, August 26, 2010

Daisy Mojo



Soooooo, I picked up this snazzy paper the other day and just HAD to try it out, it reminds me of some fabric one of my Grandma's used to wear, you know the kind of polyester that had little raised bits in the pattern?
This week's Mojo Monday sketch seem to scream for some LOUD paper, so I got to work...
Mary Fish, a paper crafting guru, whom I blog stalk occasionally (okay ALL the time) was a guest designer for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch...I have NO IDEA where she finds the time to create sooo many fabulous projects and post almost DAILY to her blog...O, to be like Mary Fish (who I secretly think is hiding some card making fairies with magic wands in her craft room) wink, wink!

1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love those big shimmery flowers and that BOLD paper! Such a FUN card and a great interpretation of the Mojo sketch! Aren't card sketches fun?? :)