Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back in business

I feel like I've been away from Stamping FOREVER...having a baby and making wedding invitations will do that to you, however. Here's a challenge card that's over 2 months old. I FINALLY had the time to sit down and whip it up the other day. The challenge was to make a "green" card with something "found" outside. My "something found" happens to be the little metal circle. There are a bunch of new homes going up in our neighborhood and I picked up a few of these shiny metal circles on the ground near the homes. I stamped in CRAFT chocolate chip and then embossed with clear embossing powder. In order to get the chunky glitter to stick, I wrapped each metal circle with "sticky tape" and then rolled it in the glitter, voila, BLING!! Also, my first time using smooch spritz, FUN FUN! Just make sure you have a small shoe box to spray in or you'll have smooched your entire desk...Also inked up my NEW Artistic Etchings stamp set for the first time.



2 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Those metal discs are awesome! What a great look you gave them with the heat embossing! Very cool! :)

LeroyLime said...

thanks Anne Marie!